Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Merry Christmas

This was how our living room looked like last Christmas. Ang liit lang ng Christmas tree namin no? But that's ok, it's the spirit of Christmas that counts.



This Christmas, I'm a little sad because I won't be able to take some pictures since my digicam is still at the repair shop. Plus, my parents won't be coming home for the holidays. Thankfully, we'll be seeing each other by the end of next month.



This will be my last entry for the year... Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all!

3 comments:

Gorgeous said...

wow pau! buti pa kau may mismas tweee

xingkit said...

hello pau, update ka naman :-)

message said...

Hi Blogger I’ve been looking for related blogs and I came across yours on Merry Christmas during my trawl, so I thought it would be polite to let you know about my visit. You are most welcome to come and visit me at . I would also be happy to trade links with you if you are interested. Bye for now and have a nice day! Roy.