Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Ich bin hier!

It has been more than a week since my arrival here in Austria. So far so good. The picture above shows the bed portion of the hotel room where I am currently staying at. I'll be staying here until I find a place of my own. It's pretty convenient since the hotel is only 10 minutes away from the office on foot. My only problem is that during that 10 minute walk, I become exposed to the cold weather. Already, the temperature has dropped to as low as 2°C since I arrived and it is expected to get colder in the weeks to come. Brrr!

4 comments:

yosa said...

pau! musta ang german life? =)
ang cozy naman tignan ng bed, parang sarap matulog kung super lamig.

PAU said...

macel! shempre the best pa din ang pinoy life!

sarap nga ng tulog ko parati sa bed na yan. tapos hirap ako bumangon sa umaga.

aids said...

ahh sarap talaga mag-stay sa hotel laging bago sheets!!!

lamig na rin dito pero mga 8C pa lang naman.

ingat sa malamig na panahon!

eye said...

napaka-cozy naman, ang sarap akapin ng comforter! ako rin, 5 minute drive lang ang apt to office, ang sarap sana lakarin kung hindi nagyeyelo hehehe!