Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Knights' Hall

At first I thought it was a church, but then I learned that the building is called the Ridderzaal (Knight's Hall) and was supposed to be part of a palace that was never completed. It is the oldest among the Parliament Buildings in Den Haag and is still being used for political events.



~o~O~o~

After visiting pebrerodose and aidsaaronn's blogs, I took a quiz that they both did. I found out that:

What Flavour Are You? I taste like Bread.I taste like Bread.



I am a staple in almost everyone's diet. Friends like me are a complement to any other friends I get on with almost everyone, remaining mostly in the background, but providing substance when it would otherwise be lacking. What Flavour Are You?

2 comments:

eye said...

the same thing happened to me here, pau! there's a courthouse here which i mistook for a church! para kasing mga cross yung nasa tuktok diba? tapos yung architecture pa ancient talaga. nagtataka pa ako bakit "arthur's court" yung pangalan hehe! i have yet to capture that bldg on my cam, hirap tiyempuhan na walang ulan eh.

PAU said...

hahaha. gothic yata ang tawag sa ganyang architecture and was usually used for churches during the medieval times. kaya siguro basta gothic yung architecture e mukhang simbahan ang dating satin. grabe, great minds tayo a... hehehe.