Thursday, September 23, 2004

The Metro

The underground train in Paris is called the Metro. This has to be the most confusing and challenging subway system I have ever been to. Its map literally looks like a spider web. Novices will surely spend several minutes looking at the map, figuring out how to get from one point to another. After figuring it out, another challenge is the actual going and transferring to the different lines. It's really quite an adventure.



~o~O~o~

I don't know why, but Fridays are usually the busiest day of the week for me. I almost was not able to do this today. Having been able to complete this final task for the day, I'm now looking forward to having a great weekend.

2 comments:

Thess said...

I must admit though that the Paris Metro really serves it purpose, will take you wherever you want to go without the hassle of getting stuck in the traffic, and it's really fast!

Great weekend to you!

haydee said...

happy weekend pau! i wonder kung kailan ako makakapuinta sa Pransya.