Thursday, September 23, 2004

Overcast Sky

The simple beauty of the sky is something that we could all easily appreciate. For me, its something that has infinite possibilities.



~o~O~o~

Today has been one sleepy Thursday for me. But during lunch time, I became temporarily wide awake because of a dance production number in our canteen. Imagine 10 guys dressed like ancient Egyptians dancing ala-that's entertainment! I thought it was really funny but I was trying very hard to suppress my laughter because I did not want to offend the performers. Apparently, today is ethnic day (how the ancient Eyptians relate? i'm still figuring it out). Don't know if there's really such a thing or it's just something that our canteen concessionaire made-up. It may very well be just a gimmick so that they could do this sort of promotion that if you buy P50 worth of food from them, you'd be entitled to win different sorts of prizes. Well, I fell for it. I bought exactly P50 worth of food from them (normally, I only spend less than P30 for my lunch) so that I can pick a prize. Guess what I won... A ballpen. Good thing I get to pick the color of the pen. I picked green, of course.

2 comments:

Thess said...

Hey congratulations for winning that ball pen! *Lol*

"infinite possibilities"...hmmm, made me think

btw, pals na tayo sa flickr, yey!

eye said...

nice! reminds me of the mountains...

sayang kung andyan ako ngayon, sabay tayong magpipigil ng tawa at magsisikuhan pag nakita yung mga sumasayaw heehee i'm so bad :D