Monday, September 20, 2004

YNP Series, Final Part - Half Dome

The peak at the right of the photo is called the Half Dome. As its name suggests, it literally looks like a dome cut in half. The other half of the dome is believed to have fallen sometime during the ice age. Avid hikers in the US usually want the Half Dome as part of their accomplishments. I'm not an avid hiker (not yet, at least) but I really wanted to go to its peak. If ever I have the chance to go back to Yosemite, I would definitely grab the opportunity do so.



This is the last of my YNP Series. I really enjoyed posting these pictures as I got to appreciate once more how beautiful it really was there. God is truly great.

2 comments:

eye said...

i wonder if i'll ever get the chance to see yosemite, your series of great photos almost made me realize my dream :)

PAU said...

i know you will someday. gusto mo lipat ka sa team namin para sa cali ka naman mag-offshore. ;)