Thursday, September 16, 2004

YNP Series, Part 3 - Bridalveil Falls

This is the most accessible of all the waterfalls in the valley. That's why I was able to go near it without much hiking. But at some point I had to stop because I was already getting all wet. This is the photo I took at the spot where I stopped. Here you can see the falls, the thick mist and a droplet on the lens of my camera.



~o~O~o~

Yesterday, I got news that my brother's wife is already in labor at the hospital. The funny thing is that if she gave birth yesterday, their baby will be the third in the family to have a birthday of September 16. I mean, what are the odds? Haha. They say amusing coincidences like this is God's way of making us laugh or smile at the wonders of life. To my new niece, welcome to the world!

4 comments:

cuurchk said...

nice YNP series pau!

PAU said...

thanks eugene!

Thess said...

Nice shot, really really nice!

talaga? 3 na sa family mo? pang guiness record! ^_^

PAU said...

hi thess, thanks for the compliment. picture perfect kasi ang yosemite park, so it does not really take much skill to have good photos.

not yet sure kung nanganak na nga yung sister-in-law nung Sept. 16. pag na-confirm ko, pasok kong entry sa guiness. ;) hehehe